It's about time.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where are the photos?
May 12'

This blog has seem to turn into the most boring photographer's blog ever. Where are the pictures and the stories behind the photos? The haven't appeared for a while ... the blog became a meeting place for photography classes and updated changes to the times and location. So in addition to the updates photography class schedules, you will actually see some recent photographs from different shoots.
I just photographed my brother-in-law Dan/Edward ( I call him Dan and his wife's side calls him Eddie) in Mexico for his wedding last month. I have know Dan since he was eight years old so I am not really ready to call him Edward. Cancun was an incredible back drop for photographs. I am still editing the many pictures from the wedding day ... but until then, here are some shots of the day before.
j

No comments:

Post a Comment


So Alive template for blogger by Jackie's Design Studio