Welcome to my bloggery

Sunday, August 9, 2009


Finally, I am blogging...
The new website and the blog have been in the works for weeks and now that I have the blogging down, I will be able to keep everyone up to date with the latest photographs and news.

Instead of talking about the photos occasions that I have done in the last few months, I thought I would keep it simple and post recent pictures that I have taken.
In addition to the new site, I have added a new member to the family, she is the Nikon D700 and she very lovely. A bit on the heavy side but while in action, her precision and stamina are noticed rather than her girth. Feel free to leave comments and I will keep the blog fresh and full of great things to come.
cheers'

josie




june 09'

the wilcox family

july 09'

monica and jeff 7.11.09


krista's belly

ava 2 weeks old

jack and maya

No comments:

Post a Comment


So Alive template for blogger by Jackie's Design Studio