Friday, April 2, 2010

april 10'

In addition to my photography, I have been busy making digital books and canvases through Heritage Makers (www.jchuphotobooks.com). The O'Kane photo shoot was done last month for the intentions on making large canvases of each of the kids. (I will post the pictures of the series in a future blog). As I am reading this blog, I just realized that I am not a blog person. I find it hard to talk about the photographs because my entire purpose in photography is to create images that speak for themselves. Sounds cliche. So I will talk about Heritage Makers. Go to www.jchuphotobook.com or join my facebook page to see what kind of interesting and fun things you can do with your photographs.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=738491110#!/group.php?gid=491871205410

ava

shae and megan
tyler and ethan


the kirks

the ferguson twins

No comments:

Post a Comment


So Alive template for blogger by Jackie's Design Studio