Winter News

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


December 2012
The year of 2012 has been amazing for jchu photography. You guys have kept me very busy and I am so thankful for being able to share with all of you, my love for photography. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.  I have been busily teaching, shooting and editing all year around working with great companies, welcoming eager enthusiasts, meeting new families and reuniting with familiar faces. I was planning on taking a few weeks off and was really looking forward to December, but as many of you that know me personally, I am getting a different type of time off. I broke my ankle last week from falling down the stairs in my house. ( I am much more graceful behind a camera). The broken ankle required surgery and a few pieces of hardware with a long recovery ahead. As soon as the orthopedic surgeon gives me the thumbs up, I will be happily off shooting all the things I love. So as I send out these warm holiday greetings from my wheelchair, I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year. See you in 2013 !

Digital Photography Classes 2013 Beginners Photography Crash Course 1: Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, 1:30 - 4:30 PM, Tuscany Location
Beginners Photography Crash Course 2 - Field Trip: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013  1:30 - 4:30 PM, Downtown Meeting Spot
Beginners Photography Crash Course 1: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 1:30 - 4:30 PM, TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment


So Alive template for blogger by Jackie's Design Studio